ACU ANNOUNCES SECOND ROUND OF SPEAKERS INVITED TO CPAC ST. LOUIS
Published:June 13, 2013
Contact: Laura Rigas, (202) 347-9388, [email protected]
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The American Conservative Union (ACU) today announced the next round of featured speakers invited to appear at the 2013 regional Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in St. Louis, Missouri. Among the speakers invited to appear are:
- Dr. Ben Carson, Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The Honorable Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator (R-TX)
- The Honorable Deb Fischer, U.S. Senator (R-NE)
- The Honorable Bobby Jindal, Governor of Louisiana
- Wayne LaPierre, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, National Rifle Association
- The Honorable Mia Love, Mayor of Saratoga Springs, UT
- The Honorable Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Chairwoman, Republican Conference, U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Rand Paul, U.S. Senator (R-KY)
- The Honorable Rick Perry, Governor of Texas
- The Honorable Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator (R-FL)
“All of these invited speakers are leaders and allies within the conservative movement,” said ACU Chairman Al Cardenas. “They will without a doubt bring energy and excitement to our fourth regional CPAC and we hope they will be able to join us in St. Louis.”
CPAC St. Louis, to be held Saturday, September 28, 2013, at theSt. Charles Convention Center, will provide a day of blockbuster speeches, policy discussions and networking opportunities—all celebrating the shared principles of smaller government, a strong national defense and traditional values. For additional information, visit our website at conservative.org/cpac2013, on Facebook at facebook.com/CPACNews, or on Twitter at @cpacnews and #CPACSTL. Media registration (including bloggers) will openon September 3, 2013.
Every year since 1973, ACU has proudly hosted CPAC, the nation’s largest gathering of conservatives. Taking place in Washington, D.C., each year and now in regions across the country, CPAC educates, brings together and energizes thousands of attendees and all of the leading conservative organizations and speakers who impact conservative thought in the nation.
Founded in 1964, the American Conservative Union (ACU) is the oldest and largest grassroots conservative organization in the nation. For almost fifty years, ACU has served as an umbrella organization harnessing the collective strength of conservative organizations fighting for Americans who are concerned with liberty, personal responsibility, traditional values, and strong national defense. ACU defines conservatism, grows conservatism, and wins for conservatism.